Hey there, friends! Below is a little list of some commonly asked questions about my wedding photography collections and services I offer. I have answered some questions about having me as your local intimate wedding photographer, Iceland elopement photographer, and destination wedding + adventure elopement photographer!
We love your work and want to hire you! So, what are the next steps?
Amazing! The next steps are super easy. First, reach out to me here so we can get a conversation going! I want to know you and your partner, who you are as people and as a couple, and what your wedding is going to be like! I require a 50% retainer due with the signing of the contract- then the date is saved! Both the retainer and contract come digitally and are made super simple for you. I like to keep things simple, always.
Do you travel outside of New York City?
Heck yes I do! I live to travel, adventure, hike, and be in nature. Having my camera in my hand with a badass couple in front of it only makes it that much better. I have documented couples in
- The Pacific North West
- Puerto Rico
- Middle of the desert in New Mexico
- I have traveled to Sweden, Denmark, and England for other photography jobs, amongst many others.
If your wedding is going to be an adventurous one, it only makes sense to hire a wedding photographer experienced in traveling, as that's a whole different ball game than local weddings.
What are your wedding photography collections?
As I have said before, I like to keep things easy for you and keep things simple, I'm not into overwhelming people. I have a short local weekday elopement and extended coverage collections, all of them include a complimentary print credit as a gift from me to you to help you get your wedding photographs into a gorgeous printed album. I offer many add on options as well, so you can really customize your collection from either of the above. I really, really, like to keep things easy and give you what you want, not sell you what you don't need. Please say hello for me to send you my guide and set up a chat!
How many images can I expect in my final image gallery?
Each wedding is unique, which means the coverage of each wedding will be unique. I can not tell you an exact number you will receive in your gallery since unfortunately I can not tell the future of how your wedding will unfold. However, for full day coverage I generally deliver around 40-70 an hour which evens out to about 400-700 images. You will have plenty to choose from to showoff to the world around you.
We think you are the bees knees, so what are your prices?
My coverage starts at $3600 and I also have a quick day available for the couples who are having a weekday local elopement and do not need an entire days worth of documentation. For wanderlusting hearts having a travel wedding, please reach out to me so we can start a chat about it. My travel wedding collections include the airfare and hotel stay to make it easier on you.
What happens afterwards and receiving our final wedding pictures?
- You will get some sneaks within 2 days so you can make people swoon over social media.
- I deliver your final wedding photograph gallery 6-8wks after your celebration.
- You will receive your own online gallery that is available to you for one full year in order to give you plenty of time to show it off to your friends and family with your custom URL and via social media.
- Download all of your professionally processed images right to your computer straight from your gallery.
- Print release for personal use, however, I have set up printing with a professional printer that will print on high-quality, proper photo paper. I can not stress enough how important it is that your wonderful photos be printed properly, from a professional lab. You and your guests can print your photos with one click from your gallery, the order will be sent to the lab, and then sent to your door. Easy peasy.
- We will design your album together right after receiving your final gallery.
Do you offer printed art products for us to cherish?
Absolutely! I am a firm believer in the printed image. There is just something nostalgic and beautiful about the art of print and having your digital copies made into tangible art. Seeing your photos on your wall or an album laying on your living room table for the next generations in your family to see is so special. Knowing that your images will not be forgotten on a hard drive makes my heart sing. I offer gorgeous printed albums, printed wall canvas, and a folio box of all of your images.
Tell me more about having you as our photographer for eloping in Iceland and other adventurous destination weddings!
If you follow me on social media or know me through the grape vine, you will notice I am always traveling and adventuring between shooting my local NYC intimate weddings. You will also see a common trend: I am in Iceland A LOT. Like, every few weeks a lot. I know the country pretty dang well and adventure as much as possible when I am there.
When you book me as your Iceland elopement photographer or destination wedding + adventure elopement photographer:
- I will be able to help you out with more than just super epic photos. I can help you plan from what you should pack, help you figure out where you should stay, and custom adventure itinerary for your elopement!
- I can help you find an officiant as well as get the paperwork you will need to legally get married there (if you did not do it at home first).
- Basically, I can be your personal tour guide during your wedding. <3
- If you want to hire a coordinator, I am a preferred photographer for THE BEST and biggest wedding coordinator in Iceland who can help you plan A to Z, including excursions before and after your celebration.
- If you are wanting to elope in other destination locations, I can help you with travel tips and any information I might have from being an experienced traveler.
- I keep my pricing for destination weddings + adventure elopements simple: everything is included in the price and I will take care of booking my room, flight, and car. My adventure collection includes an album print credit and a day after session if you didn't get enough of me yet. ;)
Hiring an experienced traveler for your destination wedding is crucial, and I am your photographer for that.
If I happen to be in Iceland, or another destination spot you are wanting to elope in, I have special pricing for weddings, couples sessions, and adventure engagement sessions. Please reach out for more information on my travel schedule and for my price guide.