So you want to take your business to the next level?
I can help you.
Tickets are ON SALE NOW! Clear your calendars for October 30th- November 2nd. At only 15 spots available, spots will go fast.
What will you learn?
- Wanting to learn how to drive more traffic to your website
- Getting rid of the price shoppers and attract more of your ideal couples
- Converting more inquiries into bookings
- When and how to raise your rates
- Fill your calendar
DID WE MENTION A STYLED SHOOT AND OPPORTUNITY FOR A REAL WEDDING TO HAVE IN YOUR PORTFOLIOS?
Need a bit more accountability, more 1:1 access to those you are learning from, and want personalized attention? With this workshop, you get exactly that.
You get #AllTheThings.
We are limiting the workshop spots to 15 people. That's it.
This workshop is going out to our social media channels, our email lists, and our private groups. Thousands of people. And there are only fifteen spots available. We want this to be unlike any other workshop that you've ever been to.
Once the spots are gone, they're gone.
The details are too epic to share all in one FB post. Check out all the details right here, right now. Let us know if you have any questions!
Claim your spot (1 of only 15) BELOW to get $2,000 worth of bonuses for FREE! That's right, we want you to leave this workshop with the tools you need.
See you in Iceland!
I offer 1:1 mentoring sessions for the photographer or creative entrepreneur wanting to up their business and create some clarity on actionable steps to make next.
The sessions are a one-hour call or Skype date at $250. We will go over your business, your current position, and where you want to go. We will:
- Have an overview of where you are currently in your business and what isn't working.
- Go over your goals and where you want to be. Where do you want your business to be in 2yrs? HINT: just booking a full calendar isn't it.
- Figure out your ideal client together and get a solid foundation on your WHY and WHO.
- Create the start of a path of actionable steps for you to have some clarity on what to do next.
- Look at your website and portfolio together and have a full critique of how to improve it with your ideal client in mind.
- Marketing, branding, and SEO for your niche and your business.
- Organization and workflow: how to get from A to Z.
- What programs and software I use that works best for me.
- Q&A at the end: Pick my brain and ask me whatever you want.
Want to know some photography tips? Want to know how I can edit a wedding quickly and efficiently without compromising quality? Want to know how I live in Brooklyn but have a market in Europe? Want to know how I have created a business of travel photography? Want to know how to get published easiest for weddings and fashion? Ask me whatever you want.
I am a self-taught, Full Time photographer so I understand where you are, no matter what stage in your business you're in. I first started by saving barista tip money in an ACTUAL shoebox until I had enough to buy my first DSLR. Since then, I have been working, and pushing, and creating, and learning business + marketing until I could break the ceiling and become Full Time- even in a completely, insanely over saturated market of Brooklyn + NYC. (Which I hate using that term, and I will teach you and change your mindset on why that term doesn't matter.)
I specialize in weddings and more specifically the travel side of the industry. I have shot weddings, fashion, and commercially all over the globe. I have been published in print and digital and book my ideal clients. I am my own boss and I am quite literally living my dream and living my best life. I am gritty and full of tough love.
And I want to help you be your own boss and live your dreams and best life, too. There's enough pieces of the pie for everyone.
get your notebooks ready.
To sign up for the workshop or to schedule your 1:1 session, please complete the form below!
If you are interested in a 1:1 + shoot in Iceland with me, fill out the form still and specify that. Price is custom depending on what you want.